Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

Zinio brings Tegra hardware acceleration to Honeycomb tablets


Zinio's smartphone and tablet apps make it easy to bring a lifetime's worth of magazine content with you on the go, but performance has been inconsistent, especially when navigating through pages or zooming into photos and text. The company's latest app improves upon both critical elements, however, taking advantage of the Nvidia Tegra chip in your Mototola Xoom or Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to smooth out page transitions and pinch-to-zoom. Nvidia posted a side-by-side comparison video demonstrating the improvements on a pair of Xooms, and there's clearly a noticeable difference. You can try it out for yourself by downloading Zinio version 1.10.3641 from the Android Market, or jump past the break for the demo.

1 komentar:

  1. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    My web site - house renovations ideas; homeimprovementdaily.com,

    BalasHapus